MicroBarber™ SMP Scalp MicroPigmentation Training
Train with MicroBarber™ – Canada's top SMP academy – and emerge as a leader in this thriving new industry.
Change lives, while changing your own.
Need help covering the course costs? Apply for a non-repayable grant (covering 75-100%) or explore our flexible payment plan.
Contact us to check your eligibility!
***Please apply 30+ days in advance of the class dates.
Why Choose MicroBarber™
Limited seats, reserve yours now!
Meet Your Instructor
Hello! I'm Chris Pritchard, the Founder and Educator at MicroBarber™.
This comprehensive course is meticulously curated, delivering content in a thorough and thoughtful manner that spans from foundational principles for beginners to advanced techniques sourced from the best practices worldwide.
1. TOOLS kit (Overview of your tools kit, how to use it, and where to go to re-stock items)
2. FAQ (Become confident answering all of the frequently asked questions you will encounter from clients)
3. Hairlines (Learn the fundamentals of hairline design in order to create any hairline request)
4. Sessions (How to perform the 3 sessions required for a competed look)
5. Needles (A breakdown of needle gauge, type, and count)
6. Blending (How to create diffused hairlines, and blend seamlessly into the existing hair)
7. Depth (Mastering depth with exercises. Proper depth creates natural, consistent results, whereas improper depth creates blowouts and discolouration.)
8. Skin Types (Study Fitzpatrick Skin type scale)
9. Quadrants (How to segment the clients scalp for clean, organized work)
10. Pigment (Understand the pigment shades, and which to use on each individual client)
Absolutely loved the high level of detail! Content was well put together and easy to follow! Would totally recommend taking the SMP course.
Chris is a professional and great at what he does. I had bit of a receding hairline and after 4 sessions, my hairline is looking on point thanks to Chris. I would definitely recommend Chris and his smp skills to anyone dealing with a receding hairline or thinning hair! Thank you Chris!