3 DAY SMP SCALP MICROPIGMENTATION
Private classes available monthly, Canada-wide.
What is it?
Scalp MicroPigmentation (SMP) is a non-invasive cosmetic tattooing procedure that creates natural-looking hair follicle impressions on the scalp.
What does it do?
SMP effectively camouflages baldness, thinning hair, or scars, providing a realistic solution to hair loss concerns.
How do I learn it?
MicroBarber™ offers world-class SMP training at an accessible price, with educators who travel to students' locations at no extra charge, ensuring convenience and personalized education.
See it to believe it
Suitable for buzz cuts, long hair, men AND women!
MicroBarber™ is now available in Winnipeg!
Train with MicroBarber™ – Canada's top SMP academy – and emerge as a leader in this thriving new industry.
Change lives, while making life changing money!
Contact us to learn about payment plans and Gov't grants available for the course cost.
Why Choose MicroBarber™
Vetted and Approved Nationwide.
Choose confidently - As a nationally incorporated and trademarked institution, we're endorsed for Canadian government grants, aligned with MC College, and trusted partners with iFinance Canada.
Earn up to $10,000+ monthly.
Upon completing this course, you'll be fully prepared to start taking SMP clients. With an average service price of $3K, you can earn over $10k per month with just four clients.
Get funded. Get trained.
Prefer a payment plan for the tuition? MicroBarber™ has now partnered with iFinance Canada. Apply online and get pre-approved in minutes without affecting your credit score! Flexible terms from 12 to 72 months. APPLY NOW
Includes full tools kit.
Everything you need to kickstart your journey is included in the course – from tattoo machines and pigments to needles and station supplies. Seamlessly integrate SMP into your barbershop, salon, clinic, or studio with ease.
We respect that you are busy. Let's book a date that works with your schedule.
Meet Your Instructor
Hello! I'm Chris Pritchard, the Founder and Educator at MicroBarber™.
This comprehensive course is meticulously curated, delivering content in a thorough and thoughtful manner that spans from foundational principles for beginners to advanced techniques sourced from the best practices worldwide.
Founder and Educator, MicroBarber™
6X Internationally Certified SMP Artist and Educator
Customer Choice Awards Winner 2023 - Hair Restoration
North American "Rising Star" Finalist 2023
1. TOOLS kit (Overview of your tools kit, how to use it, and where to go to re-stock items)
2. FAQ (Become confident answering all of the frequently asked questions you will encounter from clients)
3. Hairlines (Learn the fundamentals of hairline design in order to create any hairline request)
4. Sessions (How to perform the 3 sessions required for a competed look)
5. Needles (A breakdown of needle gauge, type, and count)
6. Blending (How to create diffused hairlines, and blend seamlessly into the existing hair)
7. Depth (Mastering depth with exercises. Proper depth creates natural, consistent results, whereas improper depth creates blowouts and discolouration.)
8. Skin Types (Study Fitzpatrick Skin type scale)
9. Quadrants (How to segment the clients scalp for clean, organized work)
10. Pigment (Understand the pigment shades, and which to use on each individual client)
Absolutely loved the high level of detail! Content was well put together and easy to follow! Would totally recommend taking the SMP course.
Chris is a professional and great at what he does. I had bit of a receding hairline and after 4 sessions, my hairline is looking on point thanks to Chris. I would definitely recommend Chris and his smp skills to anyone dealing with a receding hairline or thinning hair! Thank you Chris!
Satisfied client. Recommended to people having hair thinning issues. Provides you professional advise that will suits your hair color, style and density. Listens to client until you are satisfied and got the best results. Thank you Chris for your help and great service!